Analyzing 283 cities in America with populations of more than 100,000 isn’t an easy task but that’s what the folks at homesnacks.net did. They came up with this list of the safest cities in America for 2019. They found our very own Allen, Texas as the 5th safest city in America for this year! You can see their full list below.
Areavibes also ranked Allen in their Best Places to Live in America survey and again, Allen topped that list! We are hitting the tops in lists across the nation and that’s definitely something to celebrate!
Here’s a list of our accolades according to cityofallen.org!
Check out who thinks we are tops in places to live!
- National Recreation and Park Association Accredited (September 2019)
- 2019 Best Suburbs for Growing Families (September 2019)
- MONEY’s #2 Best Place to Launch a Career (March 2018)
- CNBC Make It Best Suburbs in America (February 2018)
- AreaVibes #1 Best Place to Live in America (November 2017)
- MONEY’s #1 Best Place to Live in the South (November 2017)
- 2017 Digital Cities Survey Winner (November 2017)
- TOMA Award for Best Creative Project: Cottonwood Creek Trail Bridge (February 2017)
- 5 Friendly Cities for Young Families (January 2017)
- NRPA Gold Medal Award for Excellence in Park and Recreation Management (October 2016)
- WalletHub Allen Is the 4th Best Texas City for Families (July 2016)
- Governor’s Community Achievement Award (June 2016)
- Niche 2016 Best Places to Live in Texas (June 2016)
- ApartmentList.com Best Cities for Young Families (February 2016)
- ApartmentList.com Best Cities for Young Families (December 2014)
- Nerd Wallet Best Places for Young Families (October 2014)
- D Magazine Best Suburbs (June 2014)
- Family Circle 10 Best Towns for Families (June 2013)
- Money Magazine Best Places to Live (August 2012)
- Forbes.com Best Places to Move (July 2009)
Here’s how ‘areavibes.com’ ranked cities across the U.S. for being best places to live for 2019.
Pride in Our Town
The truth is our town doesn’t have to hit the top of every survey of every list to make us proud. We feel it everyday we live, learn and work here in this wonderful town. Living in Allen is nice and peaceful. Our town is of average size, and we tend to get a little (okay, a lot) worked up about our high school football team. Here at Luxe, we’re also particularly proud of our men’s volleyball team at Allen High school.
We have the largest high school band in the land! We have 17 elementary schools, 3 middle schools, 1 freshman center and 1 high school.
Being part of the town of Allen is something to be proud of and we hope too will find Allen one of the country’s best places to live.
References: https://www.cityofallen.org/1533/Accolades https://www.areavibes.com/best-places/america/ https://www.homesnacks.net/safest/